Frills & Florals

by - 5:00 AM

Dress - Urban Outfitters {similar} | Shoes - Charlotte Russe {similar}

When life gets overwhelming, I tend to vanish. I crawl into my turtle shell and hide until things clear up. Between getting a head cold, followed up with the stomach flu and finally a weekend full of weddings and birthdays; I feel like I can finally crawl out of my safe spot. 

These 100+ degree days really suck the motivation right out of me, and it's been a challenge getting dressed daily. That's why my go-to summer style will be dresses and skirts until October hits Phoenix. I scored this floral dress from Urban Outfitters for a grand total of $10 (I liked it so much I grabbed the same one in lavender). The one and only time I shop at Urban Outfitters is when they have their 40% of sale items; that is for the mere reason that you can score so many great finds for a fraction of the cost, which is a major double win for me. 

What are some of your tips for dressing cool for the hot, summer temps? 




You May Also Like

0 comments