Eyelet Top

by - 5:00 AM

Forever 21 Shirt | Old Navy Boyfriend Jeans | Charlotte Russe Heels

I spend a lot of time at work. So much so, that I almost forget that I own clothes that are meant for the weekend. With the weather in between seasons, it's hard to determine how to dress. This forever 21 eyelet top is one of my favorite for days when I am feeling sassy. Since there are only a few more jean wearing days left, I threw on a pair of Old Navy boyfriend jeans to complete the look! 




You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such pretty cutout details!
    xx
    samantha
    www.thenewyorkblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your red top is adorable!
    xxx, TL
    https://zimmylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! You're lucky that jean days are almost over for you, I'm still waiting to put away my jacket! It's still warming up here in Canada :D xx Rox-Anne Celebrating This Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyy really awesome combination of designer tops with denim really gorgious look

    ReplyDelete