DIY Frayed Denim Skirt

by - 5:00 AM


Longtime followers of this blog know that there are two things that I love in life: Goodwill and a DIY project, and when I can combine the two together, life just clicks. I scored this Calvin Klein denim skirt at 50% off day for a mere $3.00 and smelled the perfect DIY project. 

In it's original form, this skirt was long and boring. I have been inspired frayed denim for awhile and felt that this skirt would be the perfect opportunity to try it out. I watched this tutorial and got straight to work. Fair warning, this is a long process, but the final product is well worth it! 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love that skirt! So cute!

    xo Logan
    https://peculiarporter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim is having a major moment this spring - and I'm definitely seeing lots of denim skirts. Loving the one you're wearing because the fraying is subtle - not too dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a few more denim DIY's up my sleeve to try as well!

      Delete
  3. Nice! I love the frayed look!

    http://www.vanitycapital.com/beauty-1/2017/3/29/7-face-masks-that-will-transform-your-skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog and style too!

      Delete