DIY Kool-aid Lips

by - 9:00 AM

I recently stumbled upon this DIY Lips Stain on The Beauty Department, and instantly ran to my cupbard to find some Kool-aid. I tested it out on my roommate and loved it! The idea of using my favorite childhood drink to create a lip stain was so intriguing, and not to mention it's easy and cheap

Some things to note: 
The powder can sting your lips, and it does not taste very well. For this to look the best, your lips must be in good condition. Try mixing it slightly with vaseline to achieve more of a "gloss" look.

 Start with bare lips
 Select a flavor/ color (I used tropical punch for a nice deep red). Wet your finger and place in the dry powder.
 Rub powder onto lips
 Let sit and avoid licking (trust me it does not taste very good)
 Dampen a Q-tip to remove the clumps. 
(This part can take some patience to remove all the clumps)
Voila! A nice tinted red lip! 

**If you have any tips to perfect this DIY lip stain I would love for you to share!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. looks amazing! great idea :)
    i hope you had a great weekend!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete