Real Talk: Why I Blog

by - 6:00 AM



It's time for some real talk. I've been a "fashion blogger" for 8 years or so, and since I started, the world of fashion blogging has changed to be even more than what it was then. When it comes to blogging, I consider myself to be a "bad" fashion blogger. Now, that might sound weird but hear me out. 

I've always considered myself a budget shopper. I typically never spend no more than $50 on any one item, and I pride myself on that. To me, many of the fashion influencers out there never connected with me because I could never afford their style. I could try to emulate it, but I never could (nor would I want to) spend as much on clothes as they did. 

So, as I have blogged over the years, I've realized I'm not a typical fashion blogger. I don't have a wardrobe that is updated every week, which means I can't link every product I own and I don't shop at a ton of expensive main stream stores. 

But, I keep doing it because it is important to me to be relatable to other girls out there that are like me. Hustling within a budget and still wanting to look stylish.

I'd love to know what you'd like to see on the blog for upcoming content! Let me know in the comments below! 






You May Also Like

0 comments