Currently Craving | 2.1.19

by - 6:00 AM



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 

Forgive me for how all over the place this Currently Craving. I have had a lot of different projects and things on my mind, and this is definitely a reflection of that. Without further ado, here are this week's currently craving items! 

Glass Skin Refining Serum: I've definitely been putting a lot more effort into my skin this year. As I approach my 30's, I want to make sure I'm taking the time and putting in the investment to have healthy, glowing skin. This serum is highly recommended to help smooth your skin's texture, which is something i've been struggling with in the recent years. 

Faux Leather Throw Pillows: I recently bought a new sectional sofa as I start to pull my living room together. It came with some throw pillows that are just not my style, so I immediately went on the hunt for covers to update them. These faux leather tan ones are perfect for the style I am going for. 

Faux Snake Skin Booties: A couple weeks ago, a co-worker of mine was wearing the cutest Free People snake booties. I knew instantly that I needed a pair of my own, but let's be real, Free People is not in my budget, so I went on the hunt for a more affordable pair to have as my own. 

Tropical Print Romper: One of the most exciting things I have going on this year is a getaway to Hawaii this May. I've been slowly looking for clothes that will be perfect for this trip. This print romper from SheIn surely fits the bill. 

Babyliss Curling Iron: If any of your follow Hair By Chrissy, you know this curling iron is her ride or die curling iron. I've been debating about upgrading my iron size to 1 1/4" and this one is perfect. 








You May Also Like

0 comments