What's In My Makeup Bag?

by - 6:00 AM


My makeup routine is pretty basic. I like to keep it as simple as possible because my morning routine needs to be quick and painless. I've always considered myself a morning person, but I also like to move at my own speed. It's taken me years to fine tune and perfect my morning skincare and makeup routine, but I finally have nailed down my can't live without makeup bag essentials. 

1.) It Cosmetics CC Cream: This CC cream from It Cosmetics is a fan favorite for a reason. Not only does it act as a moisturizer with an SPF, the tinted who covers up all of my imperfections I want to hide. Some people use additional coverage after, but I have found that the CC cream is all the coverage I need to get me through the day.  

2.) Dermablend Powder Foundation: This has been my go-to foundation for YEARS. I've tried to stray from it a couple of times but always find myself coming back to it. The powder is great because it plays double duty as my concealer and my full coverage. The best part? This compact lasts me at least three months, so it is well worth it's price tag.  

3.) MAC Pure White Pigment: I've been mildly obsessed with highlighting since strobing became the beauty craze a few years back. While I was on the hunt for the perfect highlighter to get the "strobe" effect everyone was looking for, I came across this pigment from MAC Cosmetics. I love this loose powder because a little bit goes a very long way, and it is worth every single penny. 

4.) Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink: I've always struggled with finding a good matte lip that sits and compliments my lips well. This one from Maybelline has by far been my favorite. I own it in a nude shade and their "Heroine" shade as well and love both of them. It does require minor touching up throughout the day, but if you are looking for a good matte lip that won't break the bank: this is it.  

5.) Covergirl Flourish Mascara: I am obsessed with this mascara. It took me a while to find it in a drugstore, but ever since, I've been head over heels in love. 

6.) TruSkin Vitamin C Serum: I do not leave the house without putting this serum on. It is the first step before I start putting my makeup on. It has dramatically helped with the texture of my skin and leaves it looking healthy and moisturized. 

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I always wanted to try out this IT Cosmetics CC cream

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ADORE the IT Cosmetics CC cream!

    x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have something for my lips in my bag wherever I go.

    xo Corina
    https://unbouquetdamour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Chapped lips are no joke. I love the Laneige lip sleeping mask.

      Delete
  4. Great products dear! I love them!
    Have a nice day! xx

    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete