DIY Turban

by - 8:00 AM

I have been searching for the perfect turban for months, and my searches had proved to be quite unsuccessful. That was until I stumble upon this post that gave a simple tutorial to create the perfect turban. I was so ecstatic when I perfected it that I had to share it with my readers, so here it is: the DIY Turban. 

Step One: Place the Scarf on the back of your head
 Step Two: Bring to the front and twist 
 Step Three: Bring to the back, tie in a knot, and tuck in the tail.
 Step Four: Take the scarf and pull across your head on both sides
Final Product: Easy Turban!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes!! I've been wondering about this! I really wanted to do a turban look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wear them like this all the time! :)

    xoxo
    b

    ReplyDelete