Neon Dream {Ramblings on Trial & Error}

by - 7:47 AM

Hello my dear followers; it has been awhile since I have posted on here (over a week to be exact), but I back with a new DIY. To be honest, I'm probably going to go back to the drawing board until I get it perfect, but here is the first look. Every since seeing Christopher Kane's new clutch line for Net-A-Porter, I have been ithing to have my hands on one of his neon, laser cut, bags. So, instead of paying $530, I decided to do it for free. 
 What you need: lace, spray paint, clutch
 Glue Lace down so it is tight and stable {this may take some work}
 Spray paint over the lace so it transfers and peel it off
Ta da!!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is really cool. Tres thrifty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! You are amazing and so creative! I brought some Pink Vinyl but I dont know what kind of needle to use to sew something like this with it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete