Decadent Desserts {Ramblings on Good Eats}

by - 8:00 AM

Today's DIY post is food related. I first spotted these on Pinterest a few weeks ago and had been dying to make them. Not only because it involved two things I love {cookie dough and chocolate} but it was super easy.
Using this recipe make a batch of cookie dough {I replaced soy milk with regular}
Cover and let chill for one hour
 Roll the dough in 1 inch balls and place on a tray covered with freezer paper
Place the trays in the freezer and let freeze for 30 minutes
 Melt two cups of chocolate candy coating {either in the microwave or on the stove depends on page directions} 
 Dip the 1inch balls in the chocolate and make sure they are fully coated. Tap off the excess chocolate.
 Place them back on the trays and let chill for another 30 minutes.
 And Enjoy!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh. my. goodness. Those look absolutely deliciously divine! And they were super easy, you say? I think I'll just HAVE to try making 'em. :)

    xoxo
    Maria E.
    www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yes super easy they just take time!!

    ReplyDelete