The Messy Bun {Rambles on Beauty How To's}

by - 7:00 AM

I decided to do this how-to mostly because it has been my beauty life-saver the past few weeks. Anyone who knows me well will tell you comfort is my big thing. I like making fashion (as well as beauty) easy and effortless, and this bun does just that! Below, I will map out step-by-step instructions on how to achieve the look.

First, add some sort of product to your hair and scrunch it in. (I use Aquage's Freezing Foam.)
Next, You want to pull all your hair straight up and start twisting it like so.
Take the twist and wrap around your head forming a bun. Secure using bobby bins. (I use the larger sized because I have thicker longer hair, but the smaller ones will do.)
This is the final product! Remember there are different ways to experiment with the look. Try it messier or wear it higher or lower on your head. Find out what works for you! If you have any questions, leave them in the comments and I will do my best to help answer!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I wish my hair was long enough to even look like a decent bun haha This is great! Thanks for sharing <3

    xo
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooveeee it :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete