Clutch Performance {Rambles on Accessories}

by - 7:00 AM

With New York, Milan, and London fashion week now coming to a close, there is an endless pool of street style fashion shots to fish through. One of my favorite street style trends that has come about this season is the clutch. It all started with the Celine, and since then, the streets have been flooded with bright, bold, and unique bags. I have been eyeing this American Apparel bag but am hoping to find a cheaper alternative at Goodwill. Here are some of my favorite streetstyle clutches I have seen.

Fashion Squad

Little Black List

Jak & Jil

Elle

Style.com

Streetfsn

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post! That violin clutch is rad. I've got lots of great clutches in my Etsy shop right now. This one is my fave:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49806060/vintage-1960s-silver-lamay-clutch

    Love your blog!
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete