Look of the Moment

by - 10:14 AM

Yesterday, I spent my evening reading and bookmarking Vogue's September issue. As I was perusing the pages of THE fashion bible, I stopped at the Gap AD that showcased their new black pant collection. I felt completely and utterly inspired, and I am no obsessed with the cropped, black pant look.


The pants that started it all. These a "boy fit" pants would be perfect paired with a white shirt, camel coat, and killer pair of wedges.Find them on Gap's website for the nice price of $59.50

Jcrew always brings a sense of style and ease to any ensemble and this number is no exception. These adorable pants come at an affordable price $49.99

For an affordable option, try these black, cropped trousers from Old Navy for $29.50

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Adorable - very Audrey Hepburn. I need the perfect pair of black pants soon for the work world (ew). I'm totally bookmarking this page.

    I think I found your facebook randomly- hopefully it was the right one!

    xx,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes :) it ws the right one btw ;)

    ReplyDelete