Pretty In Pink

by - 5:00 AM

Tobi Dress {now on sale} | Forever 21 Sunnies | Macy's Necklace | Charlotte Russe Heels

I've always been a sucker for bright colors. It is pretty difficult to be in a bad mood when you are wearing something so colorful and loud. Tobi gifted me this dress last year, and I have to say, it is one of my favorite dresses in my closet! Cozy and cute, you can't go wrong with an outfit like this. Lucky for you, this gem is on sale for $18 (score!). 

How do you incorporate color into your life & wardrobe? 





You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cute girl! I love a neutral palette with a pop of color - especially for spring/summer! This pink color is beautiful on you.

    Katie | Willow and White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/04/beautiful-durbuy.html#more

    ReplyDelete