Pop of Color

by - 5:00 AM

JCrew Top (thrifted) - similar here | Old Navy Pixie Pants | Sam Edelman Heels

First outfit post of 2017 and also the first day back at work after a long 2 weeks off. It was great getting the time to relax, recharge and spend time with friends & family, but I would be lying if I didn't say I have been bored out of my mind. Social media is my passion and my job and boy did I miss it! 

I've never been one to shy away from a little color and print, but there is definitely and art to making sure you don't look like a clown. If you are wanting to to start experimenting with color and / or prints, I always recommend dipping your toes in the water before jumping in. Try more subtle prints with a pop of color that isn't so bold (cobalts, emeralds, etc). 





You May Also Like

1 comments