Fall Lace

by - 5:30 AM


One of my top goals for 2016 was to stock my wardrobe with more work-appropriate attire. That means pieces that can have dual purpose. This lace pencil skirt from Banana Republic fit the bill. I paired it with their basic stripped rib tank, but it can be paired with anything - a black cami, a sweater for fall, literally almost anything. 

This skirt is available in two of my favorite fall colors. One of which is this burnt orange and the other is an olive green. What I love most about this skirt is the hem. It isn't your traditional pencil skirt hem, which helps add a bit of intrigue to your outfit. 

I'm looking forward to the many ways I can style this skirt for work and play. Throw on a vest or switch out your top and you can go from 9-5 to any happy hour! 

How would you style this skirt for your everyday style. 






 Banana Republic provided free product in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOVE that skirt on you! So cute <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete