Shift in Style with Tobi

by - 5:00 AM


Ray Ban Aviators | Shift Dress - c/o Tobi | Target Booties

When you have one of those weeks - those no good very bad weeks - there are a few things that you need for a pick me up. For me, that's a girl's night with face masks, a good workout session, and the perfect dress. I love pops of color in my wardrobe. It turns an average day into something so much better. 

I've had my eye on this Tobi dress for quite some time and it arrived on my front door in the nick of time. The light weight material is perfect for a hot Arizona day, and it is easy to throw on and go about your day. The best part? Tobi has incredible prices and if you are a new customer you will receive 50% off on your first order! 







Give your wardrobe a new look with some Tobi picks: BootsLong DressesBlousesAccessoriesTees

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this look! You look great!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin?

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti xx

    ReplyDelete