Ramblings with Rin X Warby Parker

by - 5:00 AM

{Haskell Sunglasses}

Anyone who knows me knows that I am mildly obsessed with sunglasses. I collect them all styles and colors and match a different pair with every outfit I wear because, let's be honest, you can just have one pair of sunnies match all of the outfits in your wardrobe. 

When I first stumbled on Warby Parker's newest sunglasses and eyeglasses collection, I was thrilled. I have been following Warby Parker since their launch, and it has been exciting to see everything they have accomplished in such a short period of time. Their mission is simple: for every pair of glasses sold, they give a pair to someone in need.


Not only do they provide stylish sunglasses, they are are most known for their equally as stylish eyeglasses. Now, I personally have never had to purchase eye glasses in my life; however, I have walked enough friends through the process that I feel like it's close enough.

One of the best features of Warby Parker is their home try-on! For 5 days, you can test out five frames of your choice all for free. Now, you may be thinking, "what's the catch?" 

Absolutely nothing. 


One of my closest friends recently tried out their home try-on for herself and loved the experience. It is a hassle free way for the person on the go to find the perfect frames for their face.

Both collections featured subtle tweaks in frame shape and details but still have the same classic look that we love. I personally will be trying out the Haskell sunnies out for myself so stay tuned!

Warby Parker's newest Sunglasses and Eyeglasses collections are now available, so head over to their website and check them out for yourself!

You May Also Like

0 comments