A Classic Spin

by - 5:00 AM


[ SHIRT - similar / GOODWILL VEST - similar / JEANS / SHOES - similar]

I've had this long vest from Goodwill for years now, and lucky for me, they are now a popular style! It is great to throw on over jeans and a t-shirt to really put it together. I have been patiently waiting for my new bed frame after I bit the bullet at bought a Tuft & Needle mattress. I can't wait to share more about this local, Phoenix start up doing some really great things! 
 





You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I really like the mix of colors here: pink, grey, blue! So pretty. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics, I really like the shoes, I had a similar pair a few years ago and wore them to pieces!

    x
    Charly
    FashionHappens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flats!
    If you want we can follow each other on bloglovin and pinterest!
    Follow me and I follow back
    Have a nice week! :)

    NaturalElegance Fashion blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really great vest! You're totally rocking it.

    Lisa Favre
    http://marblecrumbs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the trend of the long vests this season! Love how you paired it with such a bright colored shirt and leopard flats.

    xoxo Nicole

    http://www.brazenbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete