Spring Comeback

by - 6:00 AM


1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5.

I wouldn't call this a comeback but it is a good start. After over a year hiatus, I learned that what I was missing in my personal life was my blogging flow. I will slowly ease my way back into posting but hope to get back in my daily groove of outfit sharing and shopping guides. 

To start my blogging re-boot, I rounded up some of my fave shoe styles to transition from winter to those warmer months. Sole Society and Nordstrom are a great place to start for affordable styles that you can take from the office to a night out. 

Which styles are you lusting over?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Super cute post. I've loving sandal #3. It's the perfect neutral that has a little shine.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 bc I need more shoes with a wider stacked heel! Comfortable heels...a novel concept I have yet to explore!

    ReplyDelete