Business Casual

by - 6:08 AM

Sunglasses | Shirt | Necklace | UO Skirt 

There is nothing like a simple outfit to make my day. Working in the marketing industry, life is constantly moving, and I often find myself lacking the time to over-think my outfits for work. Staples and classics are now stacked next to my statement wardrobe for a perfectly balanced closet. I paired this basic tee with one of my favorite necklaces and skirts for a bit of added intrigue for my client meetings. 

What items do you like to have in your wardrobe for work? 



 

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Chic outfit…that skirt looks great on you!

    xx
    Michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele! Love your blog and I am now a follower!

      Delete
  2. I work in marketing too! Well, digital marketing. I definitely love wearing maxi skirts to work because 1) my office building is freezing, and 2) they are just so comfy! :)

    Rachel
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxi skirts are a great option for those chilly offices! I love your blog Rachel, and I am now following :)

      Delete
  3. That outfit is so chic! I love your skirt! I always have a great blazer ready for last minute meetings.

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE you outfit. I am a huge fan of leather skirts and you styled it perfectly.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post!

    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your hair! Obsessed with this entire outfit too!

    xo stylelista
    www.stylelistaconfessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving working in a creative environment where you have a little fashion freedom. That statement necklace is perfect for amping up any basics!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooove this! So fab. You just reminded me that I have a nearly identical skirt and have yet to worn it! Getting on that asap.

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete