San Francisco | Packing List

by - 6:09 AM




Wait, what's this? A FULL week of blogging? It feels good to be back to my usual blogging self. It had been awhile. I am heading to San Francisco today for the first time ever to visit a dear friend of mine. I love being in a new city and learning everything about it! Packing has always been a tough thing for me; I have a need to always want way more than I need (#fashiongirlproblems) but with the basics in mind, I managed to pack super quick! 

P.S. It's my birthday today! Can't wait to celebrate with all of my friends! 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Happy birthday! You will have a blast in San Fran! Love these picks.

    xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to have that necklace

    xx Anna
    Take a look at our renewed blog!
    http://www.ittakes2tofashion.com
    ps. we really like you blog, would you maybe like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Love this necklace and the boots!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time in SF!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect SF style! Have fun!

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete