2014 Style Resolutions

by - 8:24 AM


I'm back! After a long hiatus from blogging, I am back at it. Long story short, I landed my dream job and have pouring myself into my work. But, I figured New Year equaled new blogging opportunities, and I just missed my readers! To kick off the New Year, I have rounded up some of my style resolutions for the new year; what are some of yours?  

1. Stock up on statement necklaces: This is a great way to make a bland shirt more exciting and interesting. 

2.  Sparkle more: There is nothing that some sequins can't fix. When styled right, they are a great way to create a statement with your outfit. 

3. DIY more: Affordable fashion was one of the main reasons I started this blog. Over the past few years, I have found myself DIY'ing less and less and would love to start creating affordable items again. 

4. Wear booties: I find myself constantly putting my feet through the pain of wearing 4 inch platform heels. While they may be cute, they are extremely painful. Booties are great alternative, and I will be stopping around these more. 

5. Wear watches: I love the look of a bold watch, but I don't even own one! I would love to start incorporating watches into my accessory collection. 

6. Wear dresses more: Dresses are so simple; I don't know why I don't wear them more. In 2014, I would like to stock up on go-to dresses that I can slip on in a rush. 




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay! K & I are so happy you're back! I've been looking for a great pair of booties since last year - & I finally found them this past Saturday. I'm definitely going to be wearing them out :)

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete