Summer Beauty Buys

by - 9:53 AM


Summer in Arizona has been particularly brutal this year. That dry heat I am so accustom to has been replaced by humidity, and my face has taken most of the beating. Grease and sweat has made my face an absolute mess, so I rounded up some of my top rated buys to get it under control!

1. |  Clear Complexion Blotting Linens. When you are on the go and need to clean up oil spots, these blotting wipes are just what you need. They seep up any excess oil without smudging your makeup! 

2. | Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish 2oz. Spritz this makeup finish on your face to prevent oil and surface shine. It is made for sensitive skin, so it is just what I need. 

3. | Acne Control Treatment with Salicylic Acid. I have extremely sensitive skin, so strong acne treatments irritate my face more than help it. This acne treatment contains salicylic acid, which is a gentle way to take care of my breakouts

4. | Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer. This primer helps lock in makeup and keeps it from melting off your face on those hot summer days. 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Another AZ girl here!! I'm right there with you about the humidity this summer, it's killing me. I'm dying to try that new Benefit Stay Flawless primer! Just found your blog and I love it! Added to my Bloglovin :)

    Danielle xx
    missglamdan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! A face primer spray is definitely a must, especially in the summer!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this products with us.

    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Sofia

    http://stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete