Currently Craving

by - 8:00 AM


FEED for Target Chambray Tank: Target and FEED have paired up for an amazing collaboration! This chambray FEED Tank will provide about 20 meals for children and families all across the country. For $25, this is not only a great staple piece for your wardrobe but also something that will make a big difference!

Hobo Bags Crossbody Clutch: I am a big supporter of no hands bags. I don't carry a great deal of stuff when I'm out and about so this clutch that doubles as a crossbody is just want I need! Plus, the crisp yellow hue is just what I need!

Printed Dolphin Shorts: I have a minor obsession with dolphin style shorts. The are comfortable and chic all at the same time and when they come in a great print like these, I find it hard to resist!

Tortoise Shell Necklace: Tortoise shell is a sophisticated way of adding intrigue to your outfit! Paired with my love for plastic chain necklaces, this accessory is perfect for all of you summer looks!

Polka Dot Makeup Brushes: I first spotted these on Pinterest, and added them to my wish list instantly. Being a sucker for anything with polka dots, I will be buying these asap!

Enzo Angiolini Katria Sandals: The coral and turquoise snakeskin pairing makes these the perfect sandals for summer time. Pair them with shorts or dresses, the opportunities are endless!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just found your blog and it's so cute and fun. I had no idea FEED was doing a collaboration with Target. I'm definitely going to check this out when I'm back in the Bay Area!

    Those Enzo sandals are SO cute too

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Those Enzo Sandals are the cutest aren't they?!

      Delete