Currently Craving

by - 8:13 AM


Egyptian Goddess Necklace : This was just another one of my favorites from LeMode Accessories! The turquoise color is perfect for summer, and of course, I'm always down for a good statement piece!

Arrow Bracelet: I have a semi-small obsession with arrows right now (thank you Kacey Musgraves). I found this bracelet on Nordstrom's website and loved the daintiness of it! Perfect for a small arm party!

Petunia Print Heel: Sometimes the easiest way to add intrest to your outfit is with your shoes! These Anthropologie ones are no exception. The mixing of prints is perfect for almost any ensemble, and the best part is they are only $40!

Faux Leather Shorts: I'm always looking for comfortable way to wear leather in the summertime! These shorts are perfect because of the elastic waistband and can be paired with almost anything!

Number Bottle Stopper: These wine bottle stoppers are beyond adorable, and I love the whimsy of them. Another item on my must-have kitchen essentials list!

Essie's Summer Collection: Lastly, there is Essie's Summer Nail Collection. I would love to have any one of these colors on my nails! They are so fresh and crisp and capture the feeling of summer perfectly!

You May Also Like

0 comments