Currently Craving

by - 7:36 AM


1. // 2. // 3. // 4.

One // I spend an insane amount of time on my iPhone. There are times when I am in desperate need of a charger and there is either no outlet or charger in sight! That's where this adorable polka dotted portable charger comes in from JCrew. Compact and stylish, it is the perfect way to charge on the go!

Two // Nothing like a pair of coral, boyfriend pants for your spring wardrobe! They are the perfect transitional piece from winter to spring, and the best part is that the are from Old Navy and super affordable! 

Three // Let's be honest, there are just some days when dry shampoo takes the stress out of getting ready. I tested out my friend's Aveeno dry shampoo, and instantly decided to ditch my old brand. Glitter Guide also just featured it on their Ten Best Dry Shampoos article this week!

Four // The messy low bun. I have been wearing this look all week while working. It is an effortless way to keep your hair out of your face while still looking chic! A tutorial will be up next week!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love my batiste dry shampoo but I may have to give the aveeno a try! can't wait to see the low messy bun tutorial.

    ReplyDelete