Color Blocking with Lulus.com

by - 8:00 AM


//Yoki Orange Color Block Wedges c/o lulus.com// 
Forever21 shirt// Thrifted Shorts// H&M necklace

I've been so excited to share this with all of my readers! Thanks to Lulus.com, I received these amazing Color block wedges! I've been walking around my house just waiting to go out and take pictures in them. Funny enough, I found these fences in downtown Phoenix, and they happened to match my shoes perfectly! 

Now, all of my lucky readers will receive 15% off your total purchase by simply typing RAMBLINGSWITHRIN (it is case sensitive) at checkout! This offer is valid from 3/30/12 to 4/06/12 to the U.S and Canada. They have some really adorable and affordable stuff so make sure you take advantage of this discount!  









You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Darling! I especially love the location you chose -- perfect place for a photo shoot. The shoes make your legs look uber long.

    Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

    ReplyDelete