Black& White Affair

by - 7:18 AM

Winter break is over, and I jumped back into my usual patterns that excited before the long break. It feels good to be back: to start working on amazing projects and conversing with my amazing friends and peers. I've been semi-obsessed with the concept of layering and asymmetry, and this outfit embodies both! The holidays were very good to my wardrobe, and I also have a few Goodwill giftcards burning in  my a hole in my pocket {yes, Goodwill has giftcards}. Seeing as today is my day off, I just might have to go spend those!

{UO Sweater, Blouse from Last Chance, Joe Jeans}






You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this outfit, especially love the sweater and bracelets! :)

    Check out my blog if you like:

    lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete