Gym Hair, Don't Care | Classpass Review

by - 6:00 AM


Working out has never been my favorite thing in the world. For me, I was super insecure about the fact I had zero coordination or athleticism. Growing up, my mom always told me to take care of my body before my metabolism slowed down and it became nearly impossible to stay fit. Fast forward to two years ago when I made it a goal to start taking better care of my body and my heath. 

I had been getting POUNDED by Classpass ads on social media and final caved and signed up for their intro period deal. I fell in love instantly. The monthly fees varies by location, but here in Phoenix, I pay $80/month and have access to dozens of different studios in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, etc. I get 10ish classes a month and spend my time at studios like Cyclebar, Bare3 and Jabz Kickboxing. 

Every class challenges me in a different way. Honestly (and I never thought I would say this), I love working out and giving myself 60 minutes of my day. My energy has increased and my stressed has decreased. 

Haven't tried Classpass yet? I have a little treat for you. When you use this link to sign up, you'll get $30 off your first month! Trust me, the hardest part is getting started and then the rest is smooth sailing from there. 


You May Also Like

0 comments