Summer Grillin

by - 8:00 AM

Yesterday, I was scouring Pinterest and came across this recipe for grilled pizza. Lucky for me, my younger sister had already planned on making pizza dough that day and agreed to leave some extra for me to grill my own personal pizza! The toppings are up to you, but I chose to make a "Margherita" Pizza. I used Bobby Flay's recipe as it was the easiest to follow! Hope you enjoy!


What You Need:
1 Store Bought Dough
Olive Oil
Salt and Ground Black Pepper
Fresh Mozzarella {ground or sliced}
1-3 Tomatoes Diced {depending on size of pizza}
Fresh Basil Leaves
Dried Oregano
Dried Basil 

 Before you begin prepping the pizza, turn the grill on so it can heat up {I used a gas grill}. Once the grill is hot, shape the dough into a 6-12" circle {mine was 6"}. Brush the top with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.  Put on the grill, oil side down until bottom is golden brown. Once cooked, drizzle olive oil on the top and flip over {using metal spatula}. Let it grill until golden brown. Take pizza off the grill and put toppings on {cheese, tomatoes, oregano, basil}. Put pizza back on grill for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Take off grill and add basil leaves.

 Slice and Enjoy!




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. this sounds soooo good! i'll have to try this out next time i make pizza.

    xoxo

    the-champagnelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete