Goodwill Hunting {Ramblings on Thrifting}

by - 8:00 AM

I am sure by now you are all aware of my intense addiction to goodwill and any good deal. Well yesterday when Goodwill tweeted that it was 50% off day, I grabbed my sister, my phone, and my keys and headed to the happiest place on Earth (well for me anyways). I get a lot of questions about thrift store shopping and how I do it, so I thought I would visually show you the process. As you will see the narrowing down part is the hardest, but I always look for a good print or color! My sister was a bit rusty for her first time; however there will be more videos in the future, so stayed tuned!



Process:
1.) Be open minded: take risks try new things.
2.) If you are attracted to something in anyway TRY IT ON! I can't stress this enough it may look kind of ridiculous on the hanger, but you never know how it could look on you!
3.) Be patient: it takes time to sift through the racks but that's part of the joy.
4.) Ignore the smell: I hear a lot of people don't like Goodwill because of the smell, but honestly all I ever smell is a good deal. Five dollar Ray ban sunglass: I will tolerate any smell for that
5.) Have fun! Joke around try things on just for fun. It kind of gets you in the mood!

** if you have any more questions feel free to e-mail me at rinlongo@gmail.com

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE, MORE MORE MORE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your first vlog! :) It's really fun to watch other people thrift. :)

    xo,
    Maria
    www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAha I totally recognize that Goodwill. gooood times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab advice!

    Check out my blog at www.style---street.blogspot.com
    New style/outfit post finished!

    Thankyou, Laura X

    ReplyDelete