A Little Spring in Your Step {Ramblings on Seasons}

by - 8:00 AM

Since Spring officially started on Sunday, I thought it was finally time for me to post my spring essential list. I have to say it was rather difficult narrowing my top picks, but I think I was able to accomplish the task. This season there are three main things I will be thinking of when shopping or putting together an outfit: color, print, comfort. All of my choices were picked with those three things in mind. Now play around, have fun, and most of all embrace this wonderful weather that we will soon be having!

Spring Essentials


1.) Colored Shorts $20 via TheOutNet
2.)Cat Eye Sunglasses $10 via OC Shades
3.) Bright Nail Polish $8 each via Essie
4.)Printed Pants $15 via H&M
5.)Bright Wedges $26 via Charlotte Russe
6.)Cropped Tops $12 via Tillys
7.) Cross Body Bags $40 via TopShop
8.)Classic Watch $18 via Forever21
9.) Striped Racerback Tank $18 via Tillys

You May Also Like

0 comments