Flatlined {Ramblings On Shoes}

by - 12:12 PM

I have sat in front of my computer debating whether or not I was actually going to write this post. This blog is place to share my likes and wants, but at the same time, I want to show my readers what is out there in the fashion world. My hesitancy came about after I began seeing the flatform trend pop up around the fashion web world. I am uncertain on whether or not I am up for adopting this trend, but its my job to share all upcoming trends and leave the decision up to you. To adopt or not to adopt?

{Derek Lam}
{Derek Lam
{Fendi}

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like them...only because the bone if my foot is a little too long and it hurts really bad to walk on the balls of my foot. I hate wearing flats all the time and i have to search and search for a shoe with a heel that is comfortable after walking more then 2 hours. these are perfect for me, I don't like the Derek lamb (2). I like some other designers who made them for the season though.

    ReplyDelete