Time to Get the Ball Rolling

by - 8:25 PM

Today was the first day of new classes, and while I was completely overwhelmed with syllubi and final projects, I felt extreemly inspired. After a long, grueling eight hours at school I came home and completed both DIY projects I set out to do (Posts to come later this week).

(Shirt&Blazer from Goodwill, Jeans&Shoes from Last Chance, and Headband: DIY)







My DIY pearl nails. While this task was time consuming and frustrating, the final outcome was well worth the struggle.

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. nice outfit!love your nails!

    http://mlmylookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made a classy classic outfit look so cool with the hair, the necklace and the nails which are amazing btw!!!
    I have always been crazy about headband and I am all about the 70's influence these days...so I love how you brought the hippy style with the hair!!!
    NIce post, you look gorgeous!!!
    xx
    Olivia
    http://olivialovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute!!! i love the nails- very updates chanel esque.

    I can't believe your back in school already. I have to go back Thursday to learn how to get a real job then start school next Tuesday. Dreading the final semester.

    Hope your semester is off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much olivia! if you aren't following already please do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY love the color of your hair - if you don't mind me asking, what is the name of the color and by who?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi fashion Intel! the color is kind of a mash up of my natural color with a faded version of natural instincts egyptian plum! But to be honest its all sorts of colors. Hope that helps!

    xoxo
    Rin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look so good. Im sure it was quite the project! Youre right...it was worth it!
    Xo,
    Bebe

    Www.peaceloveglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks :)

    Follow if you aren't already!!

    xoxo,
    Rin

    ReplyDelete