Adventure of the Week

by - 11:13 AM

My best friend from high school was gearing up and packing to go back to NAU yesterday, so me and our other friend thought it would be a good idea to stop by and distract her from packing. And we did, successfully. I brought with me two boxes of hair dye and a whole lot of courage. We took a break from the packing and began the dying process. I must say I am rather happy with the way it turned out and is much better than the brassy mess I had before.

Since neither of them had ever dyed hair before, they both followed the directions thoroughly. As they were parting my hair into four sections, I have to admit I was a bit fearful of how the final product would turn out.

After I saw this picture, I can say that I had good reason to be nervous. They were having loads of fun taking pictures and posing throughout the entire process.

Once the dye was set, it was time to rinse it out. This was the most difficult thing I have done in a while (which is saying a lot). I am not the most flexible of people, but the space in which I had to maneuver within was very tight. Which is how you get this picture.

After it was all dry and straighten. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take a classic photobooth pic on my mom's mac. So, here is the finally result (TA DA!) I hope you guys like it :)

You May Also Like

3 comments